The College has an onsite Before and After School Program run by OSH Club (fully licenced quality assured). Students can come before and after school and during holiday periods.
The Centre provides:
- A safe, caring and stimulating environment.
- A wide variety of experiences and activities developed specifically for the early and middle childhood phase.
- Activities that cater to and support the social, intellectual, physical, recreational and emotional needs and interests of all children.
- Quality care which is accessible by all children and their families.
- A healthy breakfast and a filling and tasty afternoon tea. The food we provide is healthy, fresh and nutritious with a focus on nourishing children after a long day at school.
- A place where the needs of children and families are acknowledged and respected.
- A simple, easy to use booking and payment system.
- A caring environment that promotes positive attitudes, personal growth, high self-esteem, individuality and respect for others.
- Friendly, caring, sensitive and co-operative staff who undergo regular OSH Club internal training and development.
If you would like to know more about our Before and After School Care Program, please download our OSH Club Introduction brochure or contact one of our friendly staff on (08) 9593 1211.