Since its inauguration in 1997, Living Waters Lutheran College has established a unique ethos and Christ-centred learning environment.
Each student is challenged to look for ways to reach their potential by making the most of the high-quality programs offered. By modelling Christian values, we encourage students to serve others, their school, their family and the wider community.
We believe it is important that all young people develop an understanding of Christian principles and values and strive to use these to form the foundation on which they build their lives.
It is our goal through the teaching of a balanced curriculum, reinforced by Christian values, that each student is encouraged and supported to develop their talents and gifts.
Here at Living Waters Lutheran College we share the love of Jesus as we educate those in our care, enabling them to realise their God-given potential for a life of service.
The College’s Christian heritage lies at the heart of our compassionate and authentic community.
- The College’s core values act as a valuable compass to lead a life of purpose.
- Every student must be encouraged on their journey to grow as an individual and to find their place in an ever-changing world.
- The College exists to establish a lifelong love of learning with a hunger to discover their God-given potential.
- The College supports our graduates to develop healthy relationships and a desire to serve the community with integrity.
- Every student should develop, learn and grow in a caring and inclusive environment.
- All staff should care about each student as a unique individual.