Why Choose Living Waters Lutheran College?
Welcome to Living Waters Lutheran College.
We are an independent Christian school providing a Kindergarten to year 12 education to the communities of Baldivis, Rockingham, Mandurah and surrounding areas in Western Australia.
Central to our mission and ministry as a Lutheran School is our desire to nurture each student, making them aware of their humanity, opening their hearts to the influence of the Holy Spirit so they may grow in confidence and contribute to their changing world. As we live and learn in community, we aim to reflect core values, especially love, justice, compassion, forgiveness, service, humility, courage, hope, quality and appreciation.
Living Waters is a living, vibrant community, like a family in many ways. Teachers and parents are partners who work cooperatively to assist students to help realise their God-given potential as they progress along their lifelong learning journey.
Each student is encouraged to reach their potential in a caring and supportive environment. This comes about only when we all join together as a community with positive aims and purposes in mind. We understand that all children are different, and we value each for their uniqueness and capacity to contribute to College life.
We are proud to:
- have an outstanding pastoral care program,
- have superb teachers, who are caring and nurturing and who, most importantly, really enjoy teaching,
- offer many academic and co-curricular opportunities, from Kindergarten to Year 12,
- have many top class facilities—in the classroom, in the area of sport and in our co-curricular and extra-curricular activities,
- be an inclusive and non-selective school, consistently achieving excellent academic and VET results.
Interested in Finding Out More About Living Waters?
Then please visit our ‘Enrolments’ section of the website to begin the process. We thank you for your interest.