The College has an onsite fully licenced quality assured Before and After School Program run by OSH Club. Students can come here to be cared for before and after school and during holiday periods.
The Centre provides:
- A safe, caring and stimulating environment.
- A wide variety of experiences and activities that are developmentally appropriate for the early and middle childhood phase.
- Activities that cater to social, intellectual, physical, recreational and emotional needs and interests of all children.
- Quality care which is accessible by all children and their families.
- A healthy breakfast and a filling and tasty afternoon tea. Foods we provide are healthy, fresh and nutritious. Children’s tummies are usually their priority after a busy school day!
- A place where the needs of children (and families) are acknowledged and respected.
- A simple, easy to use booking and payment system.
- A caring environment that promotes positive attitudes, personal growth, high self-esteem and respect for others.
- Friendly, warm, sensitive and co-operative staff who undergo regular OSH Club internal training and development.
For more information see our OSH Club Brochure or call 0428 093 706.